The article deals with the problems of reducing risks and mitigating the consequences of natural and anthropogenic emergencies in Ukraine, which are of paramount importance and belong to the priority area of guaranteeing national security.Analysis of risk management in Ukraine as a fundamental system of regulation of population and territory security should help to overcome the negative trend of natural and anthropogenic emergencies. Therefore, it is necessary to create a risk management system to ensure the sustainable development of society, that is, human and environmental safety in the context of improving the quality of life of each individual.It has been researched that in the process of transformation of risks in the environment their characteristics may change. From the standpoint of the existence of continuous economic and environmental risk, which integrates a set of local risks, it is possible to identify potential sources and recipients of environmental risk and to offset the uncertainty.In order to determine the environmental risk factors for the regions of Ukraine, calculations were made according to certain indicators within three blocks: for the first one – by the number of available population in the area of potential impact of pollution; the second – by area of territory; the third is the probability of material losses from the region’s gross regional product. Risk assessment was performed in two stages: the first is the analysis and grouping of input information by relevant blocks; the second is the calculation of their coefficients by the selected blocks in the regional section.It has been established that the strategic environmental assessment plays a leading role in the implementation of strategic environmental risk management. As a tool, strategic environmental assessment addresses environmental and sustainable development issues, as they arise, in decision-making, not as a symptom or as a negative end, as is the case in our country. In the long term, strategic environmental assessment should become an organic and integral part of the short and long-term strategic planning for the development of the territory and the strategic management of environmental risks.
Keywords: environmental safety, risk management, environmental risk, population safety, environmental risk assessment, strategic environmental assessment.
- Security of the regions of Ukraine and strategy of its guarantee in 2 volumes: T1. – Natural-technogenic (ecological) safety / [B. Danylyshyn, A. Stepanenko, O. Ralchuk and others]. – K.: Scientific Thought, 2008. – 392 p.
- Ivanyuta S.P. Ecological and natural-technogenic safety of Ukraine: regional dimension of threats and risks: [monograph] / S.P. Ivanyuta, B. Kachinsky. – K .: NISD, 2012. – 308 p.
- Stepanov V.N. Risk assessment in projects of greening the economy (methodological and methodological foundations): [monograph] / V.N. Stepanov, E.V. Stepanova; NAS of Ukraine, Inst. market and econom.-ecologist. researched – Odessa, 2015 .- 160 p.
- Stepanov V. Presentation of the problems of managing rhizic movements in Ukraine (new aspects) / V. Stepanov, K. Stepanova // Economic. – 2015. – No. 8. – P. 12-14.
- Zinovchuk N.V. Ecological bezpeka of an ordinary agrarian land cultivation in Ukraine / News of the Zhytomyr national agroecological community. un-that. – 2015. –№1 (48) .– T.2. – S.182–192.
- Ecological and natural and technogenic bezpeka of Ukraine in the regional region [Text]: [monograph] / [M.A. Khvesik, A.V. Stepanenko, G.O. Household that.]; for sciences. ed. Acad. NAAN of Ukraine, Dr. Ekon. sciences, prof. A. Hvesika. – K.: ДУ ІЕПСР НАНУ, 2014 .– 339 p.
- The order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine ″ About the concept of controlling the ruling of the winnings of the supernatural situations of anthropogenic and natural nature ″: dated 22 September 2014 p. No. 37-r: [Electronic resource]. – Access mode before resolution: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=1198-98-%EF
- Ecological rizik: methodology of assessment and management: nav. posibnik / [G. Lisichenko, G. Khmil, S. Barbashev, in.]. – K .: Naukova Dumka, 2014 .– 328 p.
- Lisichenko G.V. Methodology of Environmental Ecology / G. Lisichenko, G. Khmil, S. Barbashev. – Odessa: Astroprint, 2011 .– 368 p.
- Pampuro V. Optimal management of the safety of environmentally hazardous facilities: [monograph] / V. Pampuro. – Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 2012 .– 598 p.
- Andrusyak N.S. Environmental Management and Audit: [Nav. pos.] / N. Andrusyak. – Chernivtsi: RODOVID, 2013 .– 195 p.
- The order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine ″ About the concept of managing the riches of the wisdom of the supernatural situations of anthropogenic and natural nature ″: dated 22 September 2014 p. No. 37-r: [Electronic resource]. – Access mode before resolution: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/cgi-bin/laws/main.cgi?nreg=1198-98-%EF
- Protocol on strategic environmental assessment: [Electronic resource]. – Mode of access http://www.unece.org/env/eia/documents/legaltexts/protocolrussian.pdf
- Shevchenko I. Strategic Ecological Assessment of Ukraine: Current Standards and Direct Development / І. Shevchenko // Science News of NLTU of Ukraine. – Lviv: National Technical and Technical University of Ukraine. – 2014. – VIP. 10.24. – S. 95–102.