G. M. Hospodarenko
S. P. Poltoretskyi
V. V. Liubych
V. V. Novikov
V. V. Zheliezna
N. V. Vorobyova
I. F. Ulianych
The results of quality formation of spelt wheat macaroni and confectionery products are presented. It is found that the content of carotenoid pigments in the grain of Zoria Ukrainy wheat variety was 0,16–0,39 mg/ kg.
Consequently, the content of yellow pigments in grain of spelt wheat varieties and strains is insufficient to produce macaroni with a yellow color, so egg melange should be added into the recipe.
Culinary evaluation of macaroni made from spelt semolina is carried out according to indicators of grain cooking, color and dry weight loss. Grain cooking coefficient of NAK34/12–2 introgressive strain was the highest and was 9 points. Grain cooking coefficient of other varieties and strains varied from 5 to 7 points.
The overall evaluations of macaroni made from semolina of LPP 3122/2, P 3, LPP 3373, NAK 22/12 and NAK34/12–2 strains were significantly higher than the check variant value and were 6,0–7,0 points or 67–78 % of the maximum value. This indicator of Schwabenkorn variety and LPP1197 strain was significantly lower of 5,0 points and this indicator of other forms was at the check variant level (5,5 points).
Cake-type bun expandability made from spelt wheat flour of Zoria Ukrainy (st) is 269 cm3. This figure of other varieties and strains was within 249–274 cm3.
The specific volume of the cake-type bun of Zoria Ukrainy and Schwabenkorn varieties, LPP 1224, NAK 22/12 and TV 1100 strains was the highest and was 2,59–2,63 cm3/g. It was smaller of other samples and varied from 2,39 to 2,50 cm3/g.
Sponge cake expandability made from spelt wheat flour of varieties and strains was 368–395 cm3.The specific volume of the sponge cake made from spelt wheat flour of varieties and strains varied from 2,88 to 3,09 cm3/g.
The culinary assessment of the cake-type bun has shown a very high quality. Thus, the cake-type bun surface, texture and consistency were estimated at 9 points.
Consequently, flour made from grain of all spelt wheat varieties and strains, except the introgressive strain NAK34/12–2, is best suited for making high quality cake-type buns and sponge cakes.
Keywords: spelt wheat, quality, semolina, macaroni, cake-type, sponge cake.
- Hospodarenko H. M. Khlibopekarski vlastyvosti zerna spelty zalezhno vid vuhlevodno-amilaznoho kompleksu // Zb. nauk. pr. Ahrobiolohiia / Hospodarenko H. M., Liubych V. V., Polianetska I. O., Voziian V. V. – Bila Tserkva. – 2015. – № 2 (121). – S. 57–61.
- Liubych V. V. Formuvannia vmistu bilka v zerni sortiv i linii pshenytsi spelty // Henomika ta biokhimiia silskohospodarskykh roslyn: materialy Mizhn. nauk. konf. – Odesa. – 2017. – S. 92–94.
- Metodyka derzhavnoi naukovo-tekhnichnoi ekspertyzy sortiv roslyn. Metody vyznachennia pokaznykiv yakosti produktsii roslynnytstva. Za red. S. O. Tkachyk. – Vinnytsia: Nilan-LTD, – 2015. – 160 s.
- Nechaev A. P. y dr. Fyzyolohychesky funktsyonalnyie ynhredyentyi pry proyzvodstve tradytsyonnyikh produktov pytanyia – khlebobulochnyikh yzdelyi. Pyshchevyie ynhredyentyi. Syire y dobavky. – 2011. – № 1. – S. 44–46.
- Podpriatov H. I., Yashchuk N. O. Prydatnist zerna pshenytsi spelty ozymoi dlia khlibopekarskykh ta kormovykh tsilei. Novitni ahrotekhnolohii. – 2013. – № 1(1). – S. 71–79.
- Problema mikroelementiv u kharchuvanni naselennia Ukrainy ta shliakhy yii vyrishennia [Elektronnyi resurs] / V. N. Korzun, I. P. Koziaryn, A. M. Parats [ta in.]. Problemy kharchuvannia. – 2007. – № 1. – S. 5–11.
- Sposib laboratornoho vyhotovlennia ta otsinky keksu z boroshna trytykale i pshenytsi: pat. 118060 Ukraina, MPK A 21D 8/02 / Liubych V. V.; zaiavnyk i vlasnyk UNUS. – № u 2016 13216; zaiavl. 23.12.2016., chynnyi z 25.07.2017, Biul. № 14.
- Sposib laboratornoho vyhotovlennia biskvita z boroshna trytykale i pshenytsi ta yoho otsinka: pat. 118362 Ukraina, MPK A 21D 8/00 / Liubych V. V.; zaiavnyk i vlasnyk UNUS. – № u 2016 13202; zaiavl. 23.12.2016., chynnyi z 10.08.2017, Biul. № 15.
- Marconi E., Carcea M., Schiavone M. et al. Spelt (Triticum spelta L.) pasta quality: Combined effect of flour properties and drying conditions. Cereal Chem. – 2002. – № 79. – P. 634–639.
- Rozenberg R., Ruibal-Mendieta N. L., Petitjean G. et al. Phytosterol analysis and characteri-sation in spelt (Triticum aestivum ssp.spelta L.) and wheat (T. aestivum L.) lipids by LC/APCI-MS. J. Cereal Sci. 2003. № 38. P. 189–197.
- Ruibal-Mendieta N. L., Delacroix D. L., Meurens M. A comparative analysis of free, bound and total lipid content on spelt and winter wheat wholemeal. J. Cereal Sci. 2002. № 35. P. 337–342.
- Skrabanja V., Kovac B., Golob T. et al. Effect of spelt wheat flour and kernel on bread composition and nutritional characteristics. Journal of agricultural and food chemistry. 2001. V.49. № 1. P. 497–500.