The study is aimed at improving the quality and reducing energy costs in the technological operations of grinding and planting plant residues based on the rational technological scheme of a combined machine for processing corn stubble. It is noted that climate change is an urgent issue of the maximum accumulation of precipitation during the year and the rational use of moisture in the warm period. This can be achieved by the wide spread introduction of basic tillage systems that every year do not overturn the arable layer (flat, chisel, surface, zero, dashed) and make it possible to partially preserve and accumulate much on the soil surface, reduce the speed of the surface air layer and contribute to better conservation moisture accumulated during the autumn-winter period. It is noted that the disclosure of the essence of the technological process of grinding and making cornstubble is associated with the specification of the parameters of the conditions of the initial state of the soil with plant residues (corn stubble) by determining the technological structure of the machine, the relationships and interactions of the working bodies; the establishment of technological modes of operation of the machine; a study of the influence of all these factors on the result of her work. The technological process is schematically presented on the basis of the “input-output”. The role of input variables is played by external factors of circumstances (working conditions) and control (regulations of technological modes), some of which change over time. The technological structure of the combined machine for processing corn stubble is reflected in many separate working bodies, combined in a module with a specific sequence of their layout. The simulation of a combined machine for processing corn stubble, performing a technological process, grinding and earning is presented as a function. The task of the analysis – predicting the output of qualitatively energy indicators for certain working conditions and certain parameters of a combined machine for processing corn stubble, solves the problems of using specific machines in real conditions. It is noted that the task of synthesizing a combined machine for processing corn stubble in full is theoretically difficult to solve due to the uncertainty of the relationships between different types of working bodies, modes and conditions of their operation. Factors of the technological process of grinding and earning plant materials and their mutual influence are characterized by the established mathematical dependence, which allows the use of modeling to analyze the structure of a combined machine for processing corn stubble at the design stage. Based on a systematic approach, the technological scheme and structure of a combined machine for processing corn stubble are substantiated.
Keywords: combined machine, technological scheme of the machine, structure of the machine, technological process, tillage, grinding and incorporation of plant residues.
1. Ivashchenko A. (2008). Puti adaptatsii zemledeliya v usloviyakh izmeneniy klimata. Vestnik agrarnoy nauki, № 4, S. 15-21.
2. Ivashchenko A., Naydenov V. (2016). Prirodnyye biologicheskiye sistemy – klyuch k uspekhu sovremennogo zemledeliya. Vestnik agrarnoy nauki, № 6, S. 5-11.
3. Kravchenko N., Tomashevskiy Z. (2003). Praktikum po zemledeliyu. M.: Tsel’, 318 c.
4. Chernilevskiy M., Belyavskiy YU., Kropivnitskiy R. (2012). Vorona L.I., agrotekhnicheskiye trebovaniya i otsenka kachestva obrabotki pochvy: Uchebnoye posobiye. Vtoroye izdatel’stvo. S. 7-12.
5. Kaletnik G., Bulgakov V., Grinnik I. (2011). Nauchno obosnovannyye i prakticheskiye podkhody ispol’zovaniya solomy i rastitel’nykh ostatkov v sel’skom khozyaystve. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov VNAU, № 9, S. 62-68.
6. Gladkovskaya T. (2010). Vrediteli sel’skokhozyaystvennykh kul’tur / Ministerstvo obrazovaniya i nauki Ukrainy, Nats. un-t vodnogo khozyaystva prirodopol’zovaniya. Rovno, 102 s.
7. Zaluzhnyy V. (2006). Obosnovaniye tekhnologicheskoy skhemy i parametrov kombinirovannoy mashiny dlya predposevnoy obrabotki pochvy pod len. Dissertatsiya na soiskaniye uchenoy stepeni k. t. n., Glevakha.
8. Bezuglyy N., Grinnik I., Bulgakov V. (2010). Nauchno-prakticheskiye podkhody k ispol’zovaniyu solomy i rastitel’nykh ostatkov. Vestnik agrarnoy nauki, № 3.
9. Vernichenko L., Mishustin Ye. (1980). Vliyaniye solomy na pochvennyye protsessy i urozhay sel’skokhozyaystvennykh kul’tur. Ispol’zovaniye solomy kak organicheskogo udobreniya. M .: Nauka.
10. Lozovits’kiy P. (2010). Osnovy zemledeliya i rasteniyevodstva. Kniga 1. Zemledeliye: posobiye dlya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. M., 268 s.