Ksonzhyk I., Petrova O.
The article analyzes the problems and prospects for the development of rural green tourism enterprises as one of the main directions of economic development and growth in the welfare of rural areas. The world and domestic experience in the development of rural green tourism and its information base have been analyzed. The distribution of places of rest for tourists-citizens of the European Union, depending on the tourist area, has been investigated.
It has been established that the concept of “rural green tourism” is a multifunctional, complex and systemic phenomenon that is actively developing in the economic life of the agricultural territories of Ukraine and contributes to their economic and social development. The current state has been considered and the specificity of the activities of rural green tourism enterprises in Ukraine has been determined.
It has been found that certain stereotypes, in particular about the unequipped rural housing, lack of services, and low level of service personnel, hinder the creation of positive associations among tourists about recreation in the Ukrainian countryside. The principles that need to be guided in the formation of a quality management system in a rural green tourism estate have been determined.
The influence of information support for the development of the tourism system of rural green tourism enterprises has been considered. The problems of practical application of information support by business entities engaged in the sector of tourism have been established. The essence and necessity of large-scale information support of the rural green tourism industry has been substantiated and its features have been investigated. It has been established that a significant information, advertising and communicative role is played by the updated website of the Union of Rural Green Tourism of Ukraine, which presents the program of categorization of services “Ukrainian hospitable manor”, modernized for European requirements, which contains a list of benefits that a tourist receives while resting in categorized houses. The measures have been systematized, allowing to form a reliable own marketing strategy in the global network, which meets the generally accepted world requirements for tourism entities engaged in the rural green tourism sector. The analysis of information technologies used today in the field of information support for the sector of rural green tourism has been carried out.
The impact of the global COVID-19 pandemic on the development of the tourism industry in Ukraine has been considered. It was found that Ukrainian rural green tourism enterprises did not receive a quick systemic response and protection from the government in the form of introducing possible measures to support the tourism industry, when compared with the average response and types of measures introduced by the governments of neighboring countries and EU member states. Conceptual proposals for the further development of information support for rural green tourism enterprises under conditions of adaptive quarantine have been identified.
Key words: rural green tourism, enterprises, development of rural areas, information technology, region, information support.
- Pecheniuk, V. Features of the organization of relationships in the rural green tourism sector”. Collection of scientific papers of Podilskyi State Agrarian and Technical University. Issue 19. 2011. Рр. 290-293.
- Tourist barometer of Ukraine. URL: http://www.ntoukraine.org/nsts_analytics_ua.html (Accessed 16 January 2021).
- Kloeze, J.W. The Benefits of Rural Tourism, the Role of the State, and the Aspects of Training and Cooperation : Formal Speech held at the Central and East-European Federation for the Promotion of the Green-Soft-Rural Tourism Conference «Rural Tourism Development in Bulgaria and in the Balkan Countries». Karlovo. 1994; Turismul rural romanesc. Actualitate perspectiv?. – : Pan Europe, 1999. Рр. 15-16.
- Bartmann, B. Promoting the Particular as a Niche Cultural Tourism Development Strategy in Small Jurisdicitions. Progress in Cultural Tourism Hospitality Research : Proceedings of the Eighth Australian Tourism and Hospitality Research Conference. Bureau of Tourism. 1998. Australia.
- Jordi, M. Montejano Estructura del mercado turístico. Publicado por Editorial Síntesis, Madrid, 2006. URL: https://www.tagusbooks.com/leer?isbn=9788499580791&li=1&idsource=3001
- World Tourism Organization UNWTO: официальный сайт. URL: http://www.unwto.org.
- Кузик С. П. Географія туризму: навч. посіб. / С. П. Кузик. – К.: Знання, 2011. – 271 с.
- Федорченко В. К. Історія туризму в Україні / В. К. Федорченко, Т. А. Дьорова. – К.: Вища школа, 2002. – 195 с
- Лужанська Т. Ю., Махлинець С. С., Тебляшкіна Л. І. Сільський туризм: історія, сучасне і перспективи: навч. посіб. / Під ред. д.г.н., проф. Волошина І. М. – К.: Кондор, 2008. – 385 с. URL: https://tourism-book.com/pbooks/book-35/ru/chapter-1672/
- Старостин В. П. (2016). Международный опыт развития сельского туризма. Общество, культура, образование. URL: https://www.monographies.ru/ru/book/section?id=10892
- Europe in figures. Eurostat Yearbook 2010 //URL.http://epp. Eurostat.ec.europa.eu.
- COVID-19 pandemic and its consequences in the tourism sector in Ukraine: Update to the document “Roadmap for competitive development of tourism in Ukraine”. URL: http://www.ntoukraine.org/assets/files/EBRD-COVID19-Report-UKR.pdf (Accessed 20 January 2021).
- Economy of regions in 2015: new realities and opportunities in the context of the initiated reforms. K.: National Institute for Strategic Studies, 2015. P. 27.
- Strenkovska & O. М. Yevdokimova Problems and prospects of green tourism development in Ukraine. Black Sea Economic Studies, Issue 38-2, 2019, рр. 41-44.
- The Hague Declaration on Tourism. URL: https://www.univeur.org/cuebc/downloads/PDF%20carte/68.%20The%20Hague (Accessed 21 January 2021).
- Bondarenko, V. M. (2015), Rural green tourism of Vinnytsya: problems and prospects of development. Ekonomichni nauky, vol. 40, pp. 12-19.
- Malska M., Zinko Yu., Horishevskyi P. (2020) Positioning the national brand of rural green tourism in the service market. Bulletin of the Kiev National University of Culture and Arts. Series: Tourism. No. 3 (1), рр. 8-33.
- European experience in organizing agricultural green tourism. URL: http://www.br.com.ua/
- Rola Polskiej Federacji Turystyki Wiejskiej «GospodarstwaGoscinne» w rozwoj u turysty kiwiejskiej. URL: www.agroturystyka.pl
- Urzykowska Lessnau Anna. Polskiej federacji turysty kiwiejskiej «Gospodarstwa gocinne» URL: www.agroturystyka.pl
- F. Krysanov, L.O. Udova Rural tourism: achievements, obstacles, prospects. Economy of the agro-industrial complex. No. 17, 2009. P. 4-14.
- Ramanauskienė, J. & Gargasas A. (2009). Improvement of rural tourism service quality management in Lithuania. Management theory and studies for rural business and infrastructure development. Nr. 17 (2). Р. 78-85. URL: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ciIVq2LyeqQJ:mts.asu.lt/mtsrbid/article/download/493/519+&cd=17&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=ua
- Pecheniuk A.V., Pecheniuk A.P. Prospects for the use of Internet resources in agricultural entrepreneurship. Collection of research papers of the State Agrarian and Engineering University in Podilia. Issue 16.Volume 2. Р. 191-193.
- Kyryziuk, S. (2018). Dyversyfikatsiia ekonomichnoi diialnosti naseli [Diversification of economic activity in rural areas]. Instytut ekonomiky ta prohnozuvannia NAN Ukrainy. 2018. Рp. 110–114. [in Ukrainian].
- Makovei, «Information support of the activities of tourism enterprises», Еfficiency of public administration. Issue 4 (49). Part 2. 2016. Рр. 329-335.
- Vasyliev, V., Hafurova, O., Zinko, Yu.,Rutynskyi, M., Shpenyk, T., &Tovt, M. (2017). Silskyi zelenyi turyzm – vid roz’iednanykh sadyb do terytorialnykh klasteriv. [Rural green tourism – from divided estates to territorial clusters].Vydavnytstvo Spilky Silskogo Zelenogo Turyzmu [in Ukrainian].
- Morozov M.A., Morozova N.S. A new paradigm for the development of tourism and the hospitality industry in the digital economy. Bulletin of the New University. Series: Man and Society. 2018. № 1. Р. 135-141.