3(79), Vol. 1, 2014
The results of studies of milk production and reproductive ability of cows depending on the nature of the lactation curve of the indices Turner and Bruun are given in the article.
In determining, the indexes of Bruun and Turner animals with higher milk production and lactation curve are characterized by resilient worse reproductive ability, but large and significant differences in terms of milk production and reproductive ability of cows are established only between groups of animals in the allocation by the index Bruun. Thus, the rate of reproductive capacity in the second group of animals is 0.97±0,044, which is higher by 0.17 (Р≥0,99; td=3,04) can be compared with peers who belong to the first group.
In group I, Bruun distributed on the index, there was less feedback (r=-0,171) between the nature of lactation curve and milk production in cattle compared with group II (r= 0,528), which is characterized by higher levels of yield variability and there were any correlations between the nature of the lactation curve and reproductive ability (r=0,025 and r=0,054 and r=-0,002 and r=-0,029).
Given that the second group in the allocation by the index Turner entered lunar animals with higher milk production then they consequently a higher value of the correlation coefficient (r=0,399) compared with peers and groups (r=0,382), in which the performance below. The resulting direct satisfactory relationship (r=0,324) in animals and the nature of between lactation curve (by Turner) and the duration of the service period compared to the same age group II, in which he virtually absent (r=0,096), the highest monthly level explained yield, which often coincided with the period of service and reverse correlated with indicators of reproduction. Thus, the more stable the lactation curve in animals, the longer service period is.
Productivity and reproductive ability of cows with different character of the lactation curve. Denisyuk O.
1. Pleminna robota. Dovidnyk. / [Basovs’kyy M.Z., Burkat V.P., Zubets’ M.V. ta in] ; za red. M.V. Zubtsya, M.Z. Basovs’koho. – K. : VYA «Ukrayina», 1995. – 440 s.
2. Hyl’ M.I. Vykorystannya matematychnykh modeley dlya otsinky laktatsiynykh kryvykh korivriznykh henotypiv / M.I. Hyl’ // Naukovyy visnyk NAU : zb. nauk. prats’. – K., 2007. – Vyp.114. – S.31–44.
3. Polupan Yu. P. Analiz kryvykh i postiynosti laktatsiyi u koriv ukrayins’kykh chervonoyi ta chorno-ryaboyi molochnykh porid / Yu. P. Polupan, H. D. Ilyashenko // Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky. – 2012. – № 3. – S. 28 – 30.
4. Sherchand L. Selection of a mathematical model to generate lactation curves using dailimilk yields of Holstein cows / L. Sherchand, R. McNew, D. Kellogg, Z. Jonson // Journal of Dairy Science, 1995. – № 78. – R. 2507 – 2513.
5. Kushner Kh.F. Nasledstvennost’ sel’skokhozyaystvennykh zhyvotnykh / Kh.F. Kushner. – M. : Kolos, 1964. – 487s.
6. Lohynov Zh. H. Pokazatel’ postoyanstva laktatsyy kak pryznak pry kompleksnoy
otsenke plemennoy tsennosty korov / Zh.H. Lohynov,N.R. Rakhmatulyna, A.M. Ulymbashev // Zootekhnyya – 2008. – № 10. – S. 4 – 7.
7. Kozyr’ V. Pidvyshchennya nadoyiv mozhe pohirshuvaty vidtvorennya / V. Kozyr’, T. Movchan // Tvarynnytstvo Ukrayiny. – 2010. – № 10. – S. 19 – 20.
8. Koronets Y.N. Nekotorye khozyaystvenno-poleznye kachestva korov belorusskoy cherno-pestroy porody / Y.N. Koronets, N.V. Klymets, L.A. Tanana // Zootekhnyya – 2006 – № 8. – S.4 – 6.
9. Makarov V. M. Sposoby otsinky laktatsiynoyi diyal’nosti molochnoyi khudoby / V. M. Makarov // Molochno-m”yasne skotarstvo. – K. : Urozhay, 1995. – Vyp. 87. – S. 31 – 37.
10. Biometrychnyy analiz minlyvosti oznak sil’s’kohospodars’kykh tvaryn i ptytsi : navch. posib. / [Kovalenko V.P., Khalak V.I., Nezhlukchenko T.I. Papakina N.S.].– Kherson : Oldiplyus. – 2010. – 240 s.
11. Zavertyaev B.P. Selektsyya korov na plodovytost’ / B.P. Zavertyaev. – L. : Kolos, 1979. – 207s.