V. Burkovska, PhD, Associate Professor
I. Lunkina, PhD, Associate Professor
Mykolaiv National Agrarian University
This article proves the necessity of investment in the agricultural sector of Ukraine. The essence and value of investments for the intensification of economic development of domestic agricultural enterprises are reviewed. The nature and components of investment attractiveness of domestic enterprises are showed. The priority lines of the implementation of investment resources in the Mykolaiv region are researched. Deterrents of the inflowing of investments are established and directions how to overcome them are offered.
Problem. Domestic enterprises of the agricultural sector in practice constantly feel the lack of financial resources for the reconstruction of fixed and current assets, the implementation of innovation, the use of new resource-efficient low-cost and environmentally sound technologies, which in a competitive environment are impossible for their effective functioning.
The specifics of the agrarian sector of Ukraine causes the objective necessity of its urgently providing of investment resources; without an increasing in their volume the way out of the deep socio-economic crisis is quite problematic.
We have to admit that the actual amount of investment in the agricultural sector of the economy of our country compared with the required is not enough. Therefore first of all need to be resolved issues of attracting investment to Ukraine amounts of investment resources.
Objectives of the study is to show the results of our analysis of the process of investment companies of Ukraine’s economy, detection of defects and suggest ways to overcome them.
Conclusions. In our opinion, Ukraine needs a more active introduction of modern, environmentally friendly, low-cost and resource-saving technologies by national and foreign investors.
For foreign investors the level of investment attractiveness of the agricultural sector is heavily dependent on cheap labor and the possibility of exports to foreign markets. To convince investors of the need to finance the agricultural sector of Ukraine is necessary to reduce domestic investment risks.
To ensure the reliability of the investment partnership is necessary to see in the contracts, not only the volume of investment, but also events to protect them. If an investor has applied all the necessary permits should be fill in a short time.
A. V. Burkovska, T. I. Lunkina. Investments of the agricultural sector of the Ukrainian economy.
1. Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy : Zakonodavstvo Ukrainy [Elektronnyi resurs]. — Rezhym dostupu : http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/
2. Skorbatiuk L. B. Otsinka investytsiinoi pryvablyvosti promyslovoho pidpryiemstva / L. B. Skorbatiuk // Krymskyi ekonomichnyi visnyk. — 2013. — # 2 (03). — S. 152—154.
3. Popelniukhov R. V. Investytsiina pryvablyvist ekonomiky Ukrainy (investytsiinyi klimat) / R. V. Popelniukhov // Investytsii: praktyka ta dosvid. — 2009. — # 21. — S. 24—28.
4. Ukraina pidpysala memorandum z Kytaiem pro zaluchennia investytsii // Ahrobiznes sohodni. — 2014. — # 19 (290). — S. 10.
5. Chepurnenko S. Эkonomyka s uchetom nыneshnykh realyi / S. Chepurnenko // Yuzhnaia pravda. — 2014. — # 143 (23313). — S. 2.
6. Burkovska A. Investuvannia silskohospodarskykh pidpryiemstv Mykolaivshchyny potrebuie vdoskonalennia / A. Burkovska, I. Burkovskyi // Ekonomist. — 2012. — # 2. — S. 30—31.