D. Babenko, Ph.D., professor
E. Gorbenko, Ph.D., associate professor
N. Dotsenko, Ph.D.
N. Kim, assistant researcher
Mykolayiv State Agrarian University
Introduction. The article analyzes the existing domestic and foreign technologies and equipment for the allocation of seeds, melons (watermelon, cantaloupe) that used in agriculture.
Research methodology. Analysis of existing domestic and foreign technologies and equipment for the vegetable and melon seeds selection showed that the cultivation of vegetable and melon crops is one of the most labor intensive agricultural production. The volume of production depends not only on growing conditions and the quality of the seed. The received seeds of vegetable and melon crops does not meet the needs of agriculture today and this leads to the need of using foreign exchange reserves to purchase seed abroad.
Thus, the development of seed vegetables and melons such as watermelon and cantaloupe, provide an opportunity to provide the seed material to the Ukrainian farms.
The results. Using methods developed to identify possible shortcomings of the seeds allocation lines . Line CSS-20 differs from the line of CSS-30 by the extractor type. These lines are designed for receiving fruit selection of these seeds, seed separation from the mucous membranes by bubbling (mixing seeds in the aquatic environment via air); laundering and drying the seeds and waste collection. The seed extractor is one of the main machines, which determines the capacity of the entire line and serves as a shredder fruits and melons and for the selection of seeds crushed mass.
As a result of the South Ukrainian machine-testing station by the productivity of 9.08 … 24.8 t / h seed losses ranging 5.8 … 8.4%; seed purity is 9.1 … 24.8%. Such low rates are caused by single-stage separation. In the separator is no separation of seeds from impurities and separation of the peel from the pulp, the pulp and juice.
Conclusions. It is analyzed existing domestic and foreign technology and equipment for the allocation of seeds, melons (watermelon, cantaloupe) used in agriculture. It is presented the structural and technological scheme of allocation of seeds of vegetable and melon crops and analysis of shortcomings in the machine and production line CSS-20.
Key words: seed, seed separation, rotary separator, vegetable and melon crops, technological scheme.
1. Medvedev V.P. Mehanizatsiya proizvodstva semyan ovoschnyih i bahchevyih kultur / V.P. Medvedev, A.V. Durakov. – M. : Agropromizdat, 1985. – 320 s.
2. Klenyn N.A. Selskokhoziaistvennye y melyoratyvnye mashyny / N.A. Klenyn. – M. : Kolos, 1980. – 670 s.
3. Horiachkyn V.V. Sobranyia v 3-kh tomakh / V.V. Horiachkyn. – M. : Kolos, 1982. – 800 s.
4. Lystopad H.E. Selskokhoziaistvennye y melyoratyvnye mashyny / H.E. Lystopad. – M. : Ahropromyzdat, 1986. – 561 s.
5. Spravochnyk konstruktora selskokhoziaistvennykh mashyn. T.1,2,3,4. M. : Kolos, 1982.
6. Anysymov Y. F. Mashyny y potochnye lynyy dlia proyzvodstva semian ovoshchebakhchevykh kultur / Y. F. Anysymov. – Kyshynev : Shtyyntsa, 1987. – 292 s.
7. Horbenko E.A. Analyz yssledovanyi protsessa separatsyy semian ovoshchebakhchevykh kultur / E.A. Horbenko, A.Y. Norynskyi, N.Y. Kim. // Motrol. Commission of motorization and energetics in agriculture. – 2014. – Vol. 16, No. 2. – 203 s.
8. Babenko D.V. Metodyka y rezultaty yssledovanyi razmerno-massovykh kharakterystyk semennykh plodov bakhchevykh kultur (arbuz, dynia) / D.V. Babenko, E.A. Horbenko, N.A. Horbenko, N.Y. Kim. // Motrol. Commission of motorization and energetics in agriculture. – 2015. – Vol. 17, No. 2. – 49 s.
9. Makharoblydze R.M. Yssledovanye razrushenyia korneplodov udarnoi nahruzkoi / R.M. Makharoblydze. – M. : Urozhai, 1967. – 4 s.
10. Stasenko V.V. Fyzyko-mekhanycheskye svoistva sukhykh y namochennykh semian ovoshchnykh kultur / V.V. Stasenko, V.K. Zhukova. // Nauchnye trudy Omskoho SKhY ym. S.M. Kyrova. – 1975. –41 s.