Creating the optimal microclimate in the premises for sows next to the full value feeding is a determinate factor for providing health of lactating sows and their milk productivity.
The high air temperature causes reducing appetite and the violation of work of digestive system in sows. As a result, it is decreased the digestion of feed, the absorbtion of proteins on their milk productivity and a result – on the growth of piglets.
It has been elaborated the way of feeding of sows with piglets, due to it at the temperature of air more 27°C in the premise the distribution of feed-stuff is carried out by the scheme: one time in the evening (21.00 (9 p.m.)), one time in the morning (5.00 (5 a.m.)) and one time in the afternoon (13.00 (1 p.m.). At the temperature less 27ºC the distribution of feed-stuff is carried out by the scheme: one time in the morning (9.00 (9 a.m.)), one time in the afternoon (15.00 (3 p.m.)) and one time in the evening (21.00 (9 p.m.).
Thus, the offered way of differential feeding of lactating sows depend on air temperature in the premise in hot days is more effective than existing one because allows to receive better indexes of the growth and development of piglets.
To improve the comfort at housing animals it has been elaborated the way according to it decreasing the temperature is stepped in the zone of fixing box: at the temperature of air in the premise it is turned on the system of water irrigation, which gives water as drops on the trunk of sow in the area of shoulders; at the temperature of air 32°C in the premise it is given water as the thin stream on the trunk of sows in the area of shoulders. Using of the offered way furthered increasing the weight of litter of piglets in 28 days on 9.5-10.5 kg comparatively with the traditional technology and on 5.0-6.4 kg comparatively with the system of thin dispersion of water.
Keyword: pig complex, improve the of sows, temperature comfort, dispersion of water.
1. Svynarstvo: monohrafiia / Voloshchuk V.M., Berezovskyi M.D., Rybalko V.P., Kostenko O.I. // Kyiv: Ahrarna nauka, 2014. – 592 s. (in Ukrainian).
2. Ivanov V.A. Povyshenie produktivnosti svinej putem reguljacii ih dvigatel’noj aktivnosti v uslovijah promyshlennyh kompleksov. Dis. … na soisk. uch. stepeni d-ra s.-h. nauk. 06.02.04 / Kubanskij GAU. Krasnodar, 1991. 45 s. (in Russian).
3. Normy i raciony kormlenija sel’skohozjajstvennyh zhivotnyh: spravochnoe posobie. 3-e izdanie pererabotannoe i dopolnennoe / red. A.P. Kalashnikova, V.I. Fisinina, V.V. Shheglova, N.I. Klejmenova. Moskva: Kolos, 2003. 456 s. (in Russian).
4. Korobov A.P., Moskalenko S.P. Nauchno-obosnovannye normy kormlenija sel’skohozjajstvennyh zhivotnyh: kratkij kurs lekcij dlja aspirantov napravlenija podgotovki 36.06.01 Veterinarija i zootehnija. Saratov, 2014. 50 s. (in Russian).
5. Plohinskij N.A. Rukovodstvo po biometrii dlja zootehnikov. Moskva: Kolos, 1969. 246 c. (in Russian).
6. Svin’i. Ventiljacionnye sistemy. Rezhim dostupa: http://agroclimate.com.ua (in Ukrainian).