Prus V.V., Cand. Sci. Tech., Assoc. Prof.
- Prus, V. The alteration of the energy parameters and losses components of electric machines in the process of their aging (2018) Proceedings of the International Conference on Modern Electrical and Energy Systems, MEES 2017 2018-January, 5 January 2018, pp. 44-47. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/MEES.2017.8248948 (Scopus).
- Zagirnyak, M, Prus, V. The special features of the change of electromagnetic parameters of electric machines with long mean-time between failures (2018). Przeglad Elektrotechniczny 94, Issue 1, 2018, pp. 117-120. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15199/48.2018.01.30 (Scopus).
- Almashakbeh, A.S, Prus, V., Zagirnyak, M. Models for electric machine reliability prediction at variation of the condition of basic structural units (2018). Przeglad Elektrotechniczny 93, Issue 1, 2018, pp. 117-120. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15598/aeee.v13i5.1397 (Scopus).
- Zagirnyak, M, Prus, V., Nikitina, A. Special features of energy consumption and quality of electricity in low-voltage networks of industrial and utility enterprises (2016). Technical Electrodynamics 2016, Issue 4, 2016, pp. 74-76. (Scopus).
- Zagirnyak, M, Prus, V., Kushch, I., Miljavec, D. Features of modeling of electromagnetic field of electric machines when magnetic system properties change (2016.) Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu Issue 6, 2016, pp. 101-106. (Scopus).