Influence of seeding rules and conditions of mineral nutrition on yield and seed productivity of lupine narrow is described. It was established that maximum plant productivity of lupine narrow variety with the name Olympus was formed on variants of the experimen twhere 1,8 million units had been seeded with the usage of fertilizers N30Р60К90c combined with two foliar feeding Novalon Foliarom in the budding phase and the beginning of seed filling.
Research results of 2011-2013 show a significant impact of the studied rules and terms of mineral fertilizers on the level of productivity narrow grain lupine seed yield per unit of area. The theoretical generalization and new way to resolve urgent problem, were manifested in clarifying the basic patterns of grain yield and output lupine seeds narrow, effective management productive process and product quality indicators. The problem can be solved by the development of cultivation technology of this crop to increase grain production, given the ecological and geographical location of different soil-climatic zones of Ukraine.
In this article the author investigates the impact of seeding rules and conditions of mineral nutrition on yield and seed productivity lupine narrow. It was established that the maximum plant productivity lupine variety of narrow Olympus was formed on variants of the experiment, which were seeded 1.8 million similar seeds and fertilizers used in normal N30R60K90 combined with two leaf-feeding Novalon Foliarom in the budding phase and the beginning of seed filling. This seeding rate can be recommended to farmers who specialize in growing lupine narrow to forage or to portion of green mass for green fodder in order to prepare different types of feed for fattening cattle.
The highest return on seed production (173-205%) is provided by the seeding of 0.9 million seeds per hectare using such fertilizers as N30R60K90 combined with two foliar Novalon Foliarom. The use of seeding rate on the background of full-mineral nutrition can be recommended for planting elite-seed farms in order to accelerate the production of seeds.
lupine angustifolia, seeding rate, mineral nutrition, yield, seed productivity.
1. Kalynychenko V.H. Effektyvnost kompleksnykh udobrenyi na zemliakh Necher-nozemia / V.H. Kalynychenko. – Lenynhrad: Kolos, 1984. – 88 s.
2. Polevoi A.N. Prykladnoe modelyrovanye y prohnozyrovanye produktyvnosty posevov / A.N. Polevoi. – Lenynhrad: Hydrometeoyzdat, 1988. –318 s.
3. Takunov Y.P. Liupynoseianye v Rossyiskoi Federatsyy / Y.P. Takunov, B.S. Lykhachev // Kormoproyzvodstvo. – 1994. – № 3. – S. 12-15.
4. Takunov Y.P. Ahrobyolohycheskye osnovy uvelychenyia proyzvodstva liupyna v Nechernozemnoi zone Rossyy: dys. v vyde nauchn. dokl. na soyskanye nauchn. stepeny dokt. s.-kh. nauk: spets. «rastenyevodstvo» / Yvan Petrovych Takunov. – Briansk, 1998. – 80 s.
5. Filon I.V. Metodychni pidkhody shchodo vyznachennia rivnia vrozhainosti silskoho-spodarskykh kultur / I.V. Filon // Ekonomika APK. – 2005. – № 3. – S. 27-31.
6. Formyrovanye urozhaia osnovnykh selskokhoziaistvennykh kultur / [per. s cheshsk. Z.K. Blahoveshchenskoi]. – M.: Kolos, 1984. – 367 s.