Abstract. The main directions of the grain market development in Ukraine and Mykolayiv region, its fullness forming and the current situation of infrastructure are discussed. The increase of grain production, especially in maize production that is in high demand in the global market had been mentioned. The Mykolayiv region had showed the increased exports of grain and grain products, expanding the grain exports’ geography, except to the South Africa, the Middle East and some countries of the European Union.
The insufficient formation of grain market’s infrastructure that impedes the development of the grain market was emphasized. It was noted that the capacities of certified grain are enough for storage and handling of grain production. Nearly a third part of all storage grain is not certified. Under that quality of provided services do not meet the requirements of customers.
It was indicated that there is a heterogeneous load of port terminals for transshipment of grain and lack of capacities. It makes to be unable meeting the grain export potential of Ukraine. In addition, recent events had posed some new challenges in the port terminals, including the loss of Crimea power port and the port of Azov Sea. Thus, this situation made it possible to increase the load on port terminals in Odessa and Mykolayiv, working at the limit of its capabilities.
The basic trends of further formation of grain market infrastructure are defined. The need to attract private investment for public infrastructure development programs is proved. The necessity of equipment modernization and involvement of Kherson regional port and river ports on the Danube River is grounded.
R. Danilchenko. The prospects of grain market’s infrastructure devlopment.
1. Infrastruktura tovarnoho rynku : [navch. posib.] / O. V. Kaliuzhna, V. F. Klochan, T. Ya. Ivanenko, V. S. Kushniruk. – Mykolaiv, 2011. – 284s.
2. Savoshchenko A. S. Infrastruktura tovarnoho rynku : [navch-metod. posib. dlia samost. vyvch. dystsypliny] / A. S. Savoshchenko, V. M. Polonets. – K. : KNEU, 2007. – 376s.
3. Zernovyi rynok Ukrainy: vyrobnytstvo, pererobka, infrastruktura [Elektronnyi resurs] // APK-inform. – Rezhym dostupu : www.apk-inform.com/ua/analitycs/1028381#.Uz1W4BJOHeQ
4. Kvasha S. M. Napriamy udoskonalennia mekhanizmiv formuvannia rynkovoi rivnovahy na rynkakh silskohospodarskoi produktsii / S. M. Kvasha // Ekonomika APK. – 2011. – #2. – S.161-167.
5. Kupchenko A. S. Infrastruktura zernovoho rynku v Ukraini / A. S. Kupchenko // APK-Inform. – 2014. – #1. – S. 45-48
6. Makarenko P. M. Rynok zerna i rehionalne zernovyrobnytstvo : monohrafiia / P. M. Makarenko, O. O. Sychenko. – Dnipropetrovsk : Herda, 2007. – 188 s.
7. Sabluk P. T. Suchasni tendentsii svitovoho vyrobnytstva zerna / P. T. Sabluk, O. V. Kovalenko // Visnyk ahrarnoi nauky . – 2009. – # 8. – S. 74-78