UDC 663.674.014 : 665.1.2 : 615.451.3 – 035.23
The main task of the food industry is production of high-quality and healthy products for people. Considering thisnew types of products with balanced fatty acidand protein compositionswith addition of plant components are increasingly being created in the dairy industryas a source of polyphenolic compounds.
The article substantiates the prescription composition of special-purpose combined ice cream with the addition of vegetable oils and basil extract. Sunflower and sesame refined and deodorized oils were selected as the fatty recipe component after determining organoleptic (taste, smell, color, transparency) and physicochemical parameters (acid, peroxide and iodine numbers).
To obtain a balanced fatty acid composition of the milk-fat base for the production of combined ice cream, mathematical modeling was carried out according to the formula of N. Lipatov, which resulted in a ratio of saturated fatty acids: monounsaturated fatty acids: polyunsaturated fatty acids 1,3: 1,0: 1,0, which is close to perfect 1,0: 1,0: 1,0. As close as possible to the ideal ratio is achieved with a ratio of sunflower oil: sesame oil: milk fat 0,25: 0,25: 0,5.
Further, there were substantiated rational parameters (temperature, duration) of extraction of biologically active substances (polyphenolic compounds) with water and skim milk from dried basil leaves at a ratio of basil: extractant 1: 10 for further use of the selected milk extract as a raw material component in special-purpose ice cream recipes. The content of polyphenolic substances in the extracts was chosen as the determining parameter. Following rational extraction parameters were selected: temperature 50 °С, duration 15 min, the extractant is skim milk.
In the produced extract there were determined organoleptic, physicochemical and microbiological quality indicators which allow to use it as a vegetable component in the production of combined ice cream for special purposes.
Keywords: combined ice cream, vegetable oils, balanced fatty acid composition, basil, extraction, polyphenolic compounds.
- Polishchuk,H.at al.(2011). Mikrobiologichni pokazniki roslinnih ekstraktiv roslinnih ekstraktiv dlya virobnictva moroziva. Biotehnologiya, 4, 95–100.
- Tkachenko, N. atal. (2017).Novi kombinovani produkti z radioprotektornimi vlastivostyami i zbalansovanim himichnim skladom dlya vijskovosluzhbovciv: perspektivi virobnictva. Naukovi praci ONAHT, 81, 76–86.
- Pavlyshyn, M, Zakharchyn, M., Burak, Ye. (2014) Formuvannya yakosti moroziva z dodavannyam dikoroslih yagid. Naukovij visnik NLTU Ukrayini, 24.2, 173–177.
- Lanzhenko, L.at al. (2018).Pererobka sirovatki v desertni zhelejni produkti. Vcheni zapiski TNU imeni V.I. Vernadskogo. Seriya: tehnichni nauki, 29 (68), 53–60.
- Ditrikh, I., Lytvyn, Ya. (2015). Ajva yaponska yak ingrediyent plodovo-yagidnogo moroziva. Tovari i rinki, 1,106–112.
- Pavliuk, R., Poharska, V., Berestova, A. (2013). Innovacijni texnologiyi vitaminnogo plodovoyagidnogo morozyva z vykorystannyam zamorozhenyx dribnodyspersnyx dobavok z roslynnoyi syrovyny. Vostochno-Evropejskyj zhurnal peredovih texnologyj, 4/10 (64), 57–62.
- Telezhenko, L., Kashkano, M. (2014).Texnologiya gorixovyh sousiv zi zbalansovanym zhyrnokyslotnym skladom. Tovari i rinki,1, 175–184.
- Medeiros,E. at al. (2014)Fatty acid profile of cheese from dairy goats fed a diet enriched with castor, sesame and faveleira vegetable oils. Molecules, 19, 992–1003. doi:10.3390/molecules19010992
- Rafiee, Z.at al. (2012).Antioxidant effect of microwave-assisted extracts of olive leaves on sunflower oil. J. Agr. Sci. Tech., 14, 1497–1509.
- Gagan, R.at al. (2018).Biochemical assay to evaluate phytoconstituents and free radical scavenging activity of sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). The Pharma Innovation Journal, 7(3), 232–237.
- Hashempour-Baltork, F. at al. (2018). Chemical, rheological and nutritional characteristics of sesame and olive oils blended with linseed oil. Advanced Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 8(1), 107–113 doi: 10.15171/apb.2018.013 http://apb.tbzmed.ac.ir
- AbbasHayam, M.at al. (2017).Antioxidant, rheological and sensorial properties of ultra-filtrated soft cheese supplemented with basil essential oil. International Journal of Dairy Science, 12 (5), 301–309.DOI: 10.3923/ijds.2017.301.309.
- Yehorov,B., Mohylianska,N. (2014). Ocinka sanitarnyx pokaznykiv pryano-aromatychnoyi syrovyny ta pryano-olijnyx sumishej. Xarchova nauka i texnologiya, № 2(27), 34–38.
- Simakhina, H., Naumenko,N. (2016). Xarchuvannya yak osnovnyj chynnyk zberezhennya stanu zdorovya naselennya. Problemy starenyya y dolgoletyya, 25, 204–214.
- Merete, B. Munkat al. (2018)Using Ethylcellulose to Structure Oil Droplets in Ice Cream Made with High Oleic Sunﬂower Oil. Journal of Food Science, 83, 2520–2527.
- Khan,Sh. at al. (2018).Sucralose and maltodextrin – an altrernative to low fat sugar free ice-cream. Bioscience biotechnology research communications, 11(1),136–143.
- Pelaes Vital, A.C.at al. (2018)Ice cream supplemented with grape juice residue as a source of antioxidants. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 71,183–189. doi: 10.1111/1471-0307.12412.
- Lanzhenko, L.O, Ivashchenko, A.A, Manukyan, V.O. (2018)Balanced pupped oils for food and cosmetic products. Zbirnyk naukovyx pracz molodyx uchenyx, aspirantiv ta studentiv ONAXT, 119–121.
- Singleton, V., Orthofer, R., Lamuela-Raventos, R. (1999) Analysis of total phenols and other oxidations substractes and antioxidans by means of Folin-Ciocalteu reagent. Methоds enzymology, 299, 152–178.