UDC 658: 012. 34:631.15
N. V. Dobizha
О. B. Pоhrishcyk
The article deals with the problem of application of the logistic approach to the improvement of the agricultural production management system. The features of the logistic approach in the management of material flows are determined. The mechanism of logistic organization of agrarian entrepreneurship is explored. The focus is on a comparative analys is of the traditional and logistic concept of production organization. The directions of activation of the development of the logistics system for improving the management of agricultural production are substantiated.
The aim of the work is to substantiate theoretical and methodological principles and to develop directions for improving the agricultural production management system based on the application of the logistic approach.
It is proved that for the logistic approach control actions are added from the side of a unified logistics management system to a new control object – the through material flow. These control actions are formed taking into account the general goals and criteria of the efficiency of the investigated logistics chain, therefore, the parameters of the initial material flow are predictable.
The article focuses on the formation of the basic models of the logistic organization of agrarian entrepreneurship and the differentiation of the principles of functioning of the logistic mechanism of management of the production system of enterprises on the complexity of production operations; consistency with the overall strategy of the enterprise; formation of general logistic costs;informational and personnel support; organization of supply, transportation, warehousing, distribution, etc.
The advantages of using a logistic approach include: reducing costs for transportation; more rational use of industrial premises; optimization of loading and unloading of diverse cargoes and routes of transport during delivery of products to the consumer; timely delivery of products to the extent necessary and appropriate quality of receipt of material and technical resources at anytime, provided that the level of stocks does not exceed the targets and does not fall below the minimumal lowable level.
It is determined that in order to activate the development of logistics as a direction of improvement of the system of management of agricultural production, it is necessary to implement the following measures: to establish cooperation with international organizations regarding the regulation of standards in agricultural production in accordance with European and international norms; to promote development of the infrastructure of storage and transportation of agricultural products, transport network; create centers for raising the qualification knowledge on the benefits of agricultural cooperation, tax and financial reporting, and the formation of a sales and logistics system.
Keywords: logistic approach, logistic concept, agricultural production, organization of production, management system.
- Irtyshcheva, I.O., Tubaltseva, N.P. (2018). Napriamy znyzhennia vytrat pidpryiemstva na osnovi lohistychnykh pidkhodiv. The bulletin of the Kharkiv National Agricultural University Of V. V. Dokuchaeva. Economic Sciences. 2, 63-72 [in Ukrainian].
- Lohistyka yak nauka pro upravlinnia materialnymy potokamy. Retrieved from: http://www.megos.org.ua/logistyka.1.html [in Ukrainian].
- Kachurovskyi, V.Ie. (2018) Lohistychnyi pidkhid yak nova suchasna tendentsiia rehionalnoho upravlinnia. Problemy formirovaniya novoy ekonomiki ХХI veka: IV mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya. Retrieved from: http://www.confcontact.com/20111222/1_kachurovskij.php [in Ukrainian].
- Seleznova, N.V. (2008). Lohistychnyi pidkhid v upravlinni yak innovatsiina model rozvytku pidpryiemstva. Visnyk Natsionalnoho universytetu «Lvivska politekhnika». 102, 634-637. Retrieved from: vlp.com.ua/files/102_0.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- Semenov, H. A., Hyria, M. H. (2006). Evoliutsiia poniattia «lohistyka». Kharakterystyka lohistychnykh system. Derzhava ta rehiony. 3, 281-289. [in Ukrainian].
- Horodko, M.V. (2017). Peredumovy ta zakonomirnosti vykorystannia lohistychnoho menedzhmentu. Ekonomika ta derzhava.8, 80-83. [in Ukrainian].
- Melnyk, V.I., Pohrishchuk, O.B. (2017). Ekonomichnyi potentsial rozvytku silskykh terytorii v umovakh yevrointehratsiinykh protsesiv: perspektyvy zmitsnennia. Visnyk Ternopilskoho natsionalnoho ekonomichnoho universytetu. 3, 38-48. [in Ukrainian].
- Mishenina, N.V., Turenko, Yu.O. (2015). Lohistychnyi pidkhid v upravlinni vytratamy vyrobnychoi systemy pidpryiemstva: stratehichni oriientyry. Visnyk Sumskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. Ekonomika i menedzhment. 5 (64), 89-92 [in Ukrainian].
- Baranets, H.V., Zhurnakovska, K.I. (2012). Lohistychnyi pidkhid v upravlinni materialnymy resursamy metalurhiinoho pidpryiemstva. Ekonomika i rehion. 3 (34), 123-127 [in Ukrainian].
- Volnova, O.M. (2010). Lohistychnyi pidkhid do formuvannia ahrarnoho vyrobnytstva. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. 2. (Vol. 1), 161-164. [in Ukrainian].
- Velychko, O. (2013). Spilna lohistyka rehioniv. Ahrobiznes sohodni. June, 4. Retrieved from: http://agro-business.com.ua/agro/rehionalnyi-vymir/item/8334-spilna-lohistyka-rehioniv.html [in Ukrainian].