UDC 351; 338.432
The agricultural sector is one of the key economic system of Ukraine, on the basis of specific weight in the gross domestic product and employment. In recent years, the power sector in the context of the national economy is constantly increasing, which determines the agricultural centrism and strategic orientation of the domestic economy. Agriculture among all kinds of economic activities is export-oriented, because the majority of production is abroad.
Unquestioningly foreign economic activity in the context of the agricultural sector is preceded by significant economic siscam for the national economy, but at the same time, there are certain disadvantages. First, the disadvantages of an active export policy is to encourage people to participate in world business processes for technological imperfection and a low degree of competitiveness of domestic producers of agricultural products. To a greater extent the protection of the interests of farmers assigned to them. That is, under-researched and generated a mechanism to protect domestic producers at the international level.
A lot of scope to acquire the processes of globalization and internationalization of the Ukrainian economy, which requires rethinking of the quality of impact of these processes on the economy in general and the agricultural sector and enterprises representing it, in particular. The world market is characterized by a low degree of integration of domestic producers of agricultural products. Domestic farmers are unable to compete internationally due to the inability to resist the capitalization of the large agricultural corporations that are multinational.
In the end, at the macro level is a clear and detailed understanding of national security. The questions of economic safety of the enterprises as a component of national security are well studied. However, little consideration to issues of foreign economic security, which become relevant because of liberalization of the domestic economy and combining it with global processes. Unexplored remain the issues of ensuring of foreign economic security of agrarian sector and agricultural enterprises as those that produce and export significant volumes of products and services. The agricultural sector and the enterprise sector have the highest rates of foreign-trade activity, which confirms their functionality in the world market. However, in contrast to the increase in external order factors that affect the functionality of enterprises, the mechanism of interest protection remains unchanged, which requires the development of modern approaches to assess the state of foreign economic security of agricultural enterprises and the formation of appropriate levels for its management.
Keywords: national security, economic security, foreign economic security, economic development, competitiveness.
- Varnaliy, I.Ye. (Eds.). (2019), Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine: 2018. Zhytomyr: Book-Print LLC [in Ukraine].
- Record volumes of agricultural exports from Ukraine in 2018 (2018). URL: – https://www.unian.ua/economics/agro/10416159-ukrajina-v-2018-roci-vstanovila-rekord-z-eksportu-silgospprodukciji.html
- Domashenko M.D. (2011), “Analysis of scientific approaches to defining the concept of economic security of foreign economic activity of Mechanical Engineering Enterprises”, Markety`ng i menedzhment innovacij. No. 3. Vol. 1. pp. 167-172
- Maslak O.I., Pirogov D.L., Gryshko N.E. (2012), “Estimation of economic security of the enterprise at foreign economic activity”, Visny`k KrNU imeni My`xajla Ostrograds`kogo. Vol. 3. No.74. pp. 163-169
- Yaremenko O.F. (2012), “Formation of the concept of ensuring foreign economic security of enterprises”, Visny`k Xmel`ny`cz`kogo nacional`nogo universy`tetu. Vol. 3. No. 3. pp. 28-32
- Raczkowski, K.; Schneider, S. (2013). The economic security of business transactions, Management in business, Oxford: Chartridge Books Oxford.
- Krugman P., Obstfield M., Melitz M. (2012). International economics: Theory and Policy. USA, Boston: Addison-Wesley. 685 p.
- Anderson W. (2001). All connectedo nove. Vite in Globale Civilizzazione. Italia, Roma: Westview Press-Roma. 310 p.
- Law of Ukraine on the national security of Ukraine № 2469- (2018, June 21). Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny, 31, 241 [in Ukraine]
- Lipkan V.A. (2005), Teoretiko–metodologIchnI zasadi upravlInnya u sferI natsIonalnoYi bezpeki Ukraini. [Theoretical and methodological principles of management in the field of national security of Ukraine] Znannya, Kiev, 350
- Vlasyuk O.S. (2008), Teoriya i prakty`ka ekonomichnoyi bezpeky` v sy`stemi nauky` pro ekonomiku [The theory and practice of economic security in the system of economics] Znannya, Kiev, 48
- Dmytrychenko L.I. (2008), Derzhavne regulyuvannya ekonomiky`: metodologiya ta teoriya [State regulation of the economy: methodology and theory] Donetsk, 330
- Order of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine “Methods of calculating the level of economic security of Ukraine” (2007, March 2). No. 60. URL: https://ips.ligazakon.net/document/view/ME131588
- Order of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine “Methodical recommendations for calculating the level of economic security of Ukraine” (2013, October 29). No. 1277. URL: http://www.me.gov.ua/file/link/222830/file/1277.TIF
- The Constitution of Ukraine (1996, August 28). Vidomosti Verxovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny, Kuiv: Veles, 48
- Akimova L.M. (2018), “Mechanisms of public administration of economic security of Ukraine: analysis of factors of influence, systematized by separate spheres of its development”, Aspekty` publichnogo upravlinnya. 6, pp. 5-13
- Law of Ukraine on the national security of Ukraine № 221-VII (2013 April 18). Available at: http://zakorada.gov.ua/laws/show/964-15
- Varnaliy Z.S. (2009), Ekonomichna bezpeka [Economic security] Znannya, Kiev, 647
- Shlemko V.T., Binko I.F. (1997), Ekonomichna bezpeka Ukrayiny`: sutnist` i napryamky` zabezpechennya [Economic security of Ukraine: essence and directions of providing] NISD, Kiev, 144
- Mishina I.G. (2007), Economic security in the conditions of market transformations. Candidate’s thesis. Donetsk: DNU [in Ukraine]
- Pasternak-Taranushenko G.A. (1994), Ekonomichna bezpeka derzhavy` [Economic security of the state] In-t derzh. upr. i samovryaduvannya pry` KM Ukrayiny, Kiev, 112
- Mandzinovska Kh.O. (2016), “Economic security of the state: the nature, components and problems of security”, Naukovy`j zhurnal «Naukovi zapy`sky` Nacional`nogo universy`tetu «Ostroz`ka akademiya». Seriya Ekonomika. No. 2(53). pp. 159-166
- Kovalev D., Sukhorukova T. (1998), “Economic security of the enterprise”. Ekonomika Ukrayiny. No. 10. pp. 48-51
- Baranovsky O.I. (1999), Finansova bezpeka [Financial security] Feniks, Kiev, 338
- Gapak N.M. (2013), “Ekonomic security of the enterprise: essence, content and basics of evalution”. Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu: Seriia: Ekonomika. No. 3(40). pp. 62-65
- Androshchuk G.A., Krainev P.P. (2000), Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpry`yemstva: zaxy`st komercijnoyi tayemny`ci [Economic security of the enterprise: protection of a trade secret] Y`D «Y`n Yure», Kiev, 400
- Ilyashenko S.I. (2003), “Components of economic security of the enterprise and approaches to their assessment”, Aktual`ni problemy` ekonomiky. No. 3(21). pp. 12-19
- Datskov R.M. (2004), “Economic security in a global dimension”, Aktual`ni problemy` ekonomiky. No. 7(37). pp. 143-153
- Goryacheva K.S. (2006), The mechanism of management of financial security of the enterprise. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Kuiv: Kyiv National University of Technology and Design [in Ukraine]
- Dikan V.L. (2010), Kompleksna metody`ka vy`znachennya rivnya ekonomichnoyi bezpeky`, ocinky` ry`zy`kiv ta jmovirnosti bankrutstva pidpry`yemstva [Complex methodology for determining the level of economic security, risk assessment and bankruptcy probability of the enterprise] UkrDAZT, Kharkiv, 142
- Zubok M.I., Nikolaev L.V. (2000), Orhanizatsiino-pravovi osnovy bezpeky bankivskoi diialnosti v Ukraini [Organizational and legal foundations of banking security in Ukraine]. True: Kyiv. 288
- Kharlamova G. (2018), “Assessing national security stability: a new framework for analysis”, No. 2. Available at: https://www.ukraine2030.org/uk/blog/view/175-Ocinka-stabilnosti-nacionalnoyi-bezpeki-novi-ramki-dlja-analizu
- Shvidanenko G.A., Oleksiuk O.I. (2002), Suchasna texnologiya diagnosty`ky` finansovo-ekonomichnoyi diyal`nosti pidpry`yemstva [Modern technology of diagnostics of financial and economic activity of the enterprise] KNEU, Kiev, 192
- Gavlovskaya N.I. (2017), Economic security of foreign economic activity of industrial enterprises. Candidate’s thesis. Kherson: KhNTU [in Ukraine]
- Vasyurenko V.O., Sinyugina N.V. (2012), “ Financial security of foreign economic activity of the enterprise”, Ekonomika rozvy`tku. Vol. 3. No. 63. pp. 60-64
- Kozachenko A.V., Ponomarev V.P., Lyashenko A.N. (2003), Ekonomichna bezpeka pidpry`yemstva: sutnist` ta mexanizm zabezpechennya [Economic security of the enterprise: essence and mechanism of providing] Ly`bra, Kuiv, 280