According to the results of the implementation of the innovative pattern for the reproduction of the experimental group, during the three-month monitoring more fertilized heifers compared to the control were received. In the group of experimental recipients, where the previous normo florization of the mucous membranes of animals was carried out, the healing of the thawed embryos was 50.00%, and in the control, according to the traditional scheme of preparation – 33.33%.
We monitored the Ukrainian red dairy breed in the conditions of the industrial complex for three years and found that the improved reproduction scheme (embryo transplantation + prophylactic normoflorization of the mucous membranes) allowed to increase the reproductive potential of repair heifers in the experiment: the total fertility is higher by 20.36% , the safety of first lactation cows – by 14.62%, the decrease in prenatal losses by 3.69%, and the service period by 8.9 days.
Differential palpatory diagnostics highlighted the dynamics of the spread of degenerative changes in the layer of ovarian follicular tissue, namely, the presence of large follicular cysts and multiple polycystosis in both groups, which confirms the already established tendency for optimization of ovary ovogenesis and morphogenesis in the experimental group.
The prolonged positive effect of the probiotic scheme of mucosal normoflorization with the help of the drug “Multibacterin veterinary suspension” on the reduction of the service period of the first-born in the experiment (for 8.90 days) and reduction of cystic pathologies of the ovaries was studied. The mechanisms of them require a more detailed study to optimize the schemes of preparation of recipients to procedures ET.
The introduction of breeding programs for the herd, including intensive reproductive hemorrhage patterns and embryo transplant biotechnology, requires an additional stage of biosecurity of the livestock through prophylactic normoflorizationof the mucous membranes of the digestive and genital tract.
Keywords: repair heifers, industrial technology, reproductive biotechnology, embryo transplantation, normoflorization.
- Sharapa, H. S. & Boiko, O. V. (2017). Rozvytok i zaplidnenist telyts za riznykh skhem vypoiuvannia nezbyranoho moloka. Animal Breeding and Genetics. Animal Breeding and Genetics, 53, 272-277 [in Ukrainian].
- Milostiviy, R. V. et al. (2017).Problematic issues of adaptation of cows of Holstein breed in conditions of industrial technology of milk production. Scintific Messenger LNUVMBT named after S. Z. Gzhytskyj,. 19 (73), 28-32.
- Pereira, R. V., Caixeta, L. S., Giordano, J. O. & Guard, C. L. (2013). Reproductive performance of dairy cows. J Dairy Sci. Retrieved from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4353590/
- Dairy cow synchronization Protocоls. Retrieved from: selectsres.com/programs/docs/Dairy_Synch_Protocols.pdfversion20170404.
- Lucy, M. C., Stevenson, J. S. & Call, E. P. (1986). Controlling first service and calving interval by prostaglandin F2 a gonadotropin-releasing hormones and timed insemination. Dairy Sci, 69,
- Liuta, I. M., Ziuziun, A. B. & Sidashova S. O. (2017). Analiz efektyvnosti transplantatsii kriokonservovanykh embrioniv velykoi rohatoi khudoby. Biolohichni aspekty tekhnolohii tvarynnytstva i vyrobnytstva produktsii: proceedings of the 4rd international conference, Retrieved from: http://mnau.edu.ua/schedules.hml [in Ukrainian].
- Betteridge, K. J. (2006). Farm animal embryo technologies achievements and perspectives. Theriogenology, 65, 905-13.
- Huziev, I. V. (Ed.) (2009). Prohrama zberezhennia henofondu osnovnykh vydiv silskohospodarskykh tvaryn v Ukraini na period do 2015 roku. Kyiv: Aristei [in Ukrainian].
- Buhrov, O. D. & Shakhova, Yu. Yu. (2009). Udoskonalennia metodu synkhronizatsii statevoi okhoty u koriv i telyts. Kharkiv [in Ukrainian].
- Melnyk, V. O. & Sidashova, S. O. (2013). Akusherstvo, hinekolohiia i biotekhnolohiia vidtvorennia tvaryn. Mykolaiv: MNAU [in Ukrainian].
- Sidashova, S. O., Kovtun, S. I., Stakhovskyi, V. F. & Ziuziun, A. B. (2017).Do pytannia udoskonalennia tekhnolohii transplantatsii kriokonservovanykh embrioniv velykoi rohatoi khudoby. Animal Breeding and Genetics, 53, 292-302 [in Ukrainian].
- Sidashova, S. O. (2017). Povnotsinnist statevoi tsyklichnosti remontnykh telyts v umovakh promyslovoho vyrobnytstva. Naukovo-informatsiinyi visnyk KhDAU, 9, 54-58 [in Ukrainian].
- Sidashova, S. O., Avdosieva, I. K. & Hrihorasheva, I. M. (2018). Normofloryzatsiia slyzovykh reproduktyvnoho traktu koriv i telyts ta profilaktyka prenatalnykh vtrat pryplodu. Naukovo-tekhnichnyi biulleten DNDKI veterynarnykh preparativ ta kormovykh dobavok, 19, 1, 116-127 [in Ukrainian].
- Selk, G. (2014). Embryo transfer in cattle. Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Oklahoma Cooperation Service, 3158,
- Baruseli, P. S. [et al.] (2011). Timed embryo transfer programs for management of donor and recipient cattle. Theriogenology, 76, 1583-93.
- Pener, P. (2012). The International Transfer School. Retrieved from: mhtm:file//G:schooltransfer.mht.
- Haster, J. F. (2003). The current status and future of commercial embryo transfer in cattle. Animal Reproduction Sceіnce, 79, 245-64.