The article reveals the essence of tourism cluster as the concentration of businesses in a particular area of the tourism industry, which interact to create a tourism product. Group companies share the tourist resources, infrastructure, labor market and complement each other. The interest of most countries in the creation of clusters is due primarily to two factors: firstly, clusters accelerate business development, and secondly, make it possible to increase the intensity of new enterprises within them. As international experience present, in countries where the purpose of implementing cluster models were created and funded by government programs, relevant sectors of the economy has become much more development than where clusters are formed only through their own potential.
It has been proposed clusters classification of the Ukrainian economist Sokolenko S.I. and M. Enrayta, professor at the University of Hong Kong. It has been shown four main sectors in the structure of the tourism cluster: manufacturing sector tourism, the service sector, sub sector, the viability of the tourism sector cluster.
It has been presented the basic advantages of tourism cluster model in the regions:
– use of economies scale, in which economic efficiency combined joint activities in the tourism cluster of enterprises is higher compared with separate activities. However, it is possible to form a “critical mass” needed to solve a variety of organizational and managerial issues;
– increased access to innovation, which is achieved due to intercompany oncoming flow of ideas and information;
– forming a local branch of the labor market that enables the exchange of personnel, their training, professional development;
– reducing service costs by sharing tourist resources and tourist infrastructure, expansion of suppliers and consumers of tourism services that compete, development cooperation, contractual expertise.
For example, you can create a tourism cluster of Lviv region, which would include such resorts as: Shklo, Morshyn, Skhidnytsia, Truskavets, Velykyj Lubin, Nemyriv, Rozluch, Slavske, Plai, Tysovets and Oryavchyk, Volosyanka, Skole and others. The idea is very good, because there are all necessary conditions for its implementation.
Keywords: cluster, tourism cluster, tourism, cluster model of organizing tourism’s activities, cluster approach, region.
1. GamzhIk P. Slovachchina chekae na ukraiintsiv! // Ukraiinskiy turizm. # 1, 2013. – s.44-45.
2. Gontarzhevska L.I. Rinok turistichnih poslug v Ukraiini: Navchalniy posibnik. – Donetsk: Shidniy vidavnichiy dIm, 2008. – s.180.
3. Degtyarova I. O. Naukovi ta praktichnI aspekty zastosuvannya klasternogo pidhodu v upravlinni konkurentospromozhnostyu regioniv Ukraiiny. http://www.academy.gov.ua/ej/ej13/txts/Degtyaryova.pdf
4. Kovalva Y.M. Praktichni prikladi funktsionuvannya klasteriv u sviti /Y.M. Kovalva, N.V. Alisheva //Mehanizm regulyuvannya ekonomiki.-2008.-#3 (2),T.1.- s.92-100.
5. Malska M. P. Ekonomika turizmu: teoriya ta praktika [tekst]: pidruchnik. / M. P. Malska, M. Y. Rutinskiy, S. V. BIlous, N. L. Mandyuk. – K: «Tsentr uchbovoi lIteraturi», 2014. – s.544.
6. Porter M. Mezhdunarodnaya konkurentsiya /Porter M.: per. s angl. /Pod redaktsiey i s predisloviem V.D. Schetinina. – M.: Mezhdunarodnyie otnosheniya, 1993. – s.896.
7. Porter M. Konkurentsiya // Per. s angl.: Uch. pos. – M: Izd. dom “Vilyams”, 2003. – s.495.
8. Samoylov Y. Charter viperedzhaE loukostera. // Ukraiinskiy turizm. # 2, 2015. – s28-29.
9. Sokolenko S.I. Stvorennya mIzhnarodnih klasterIv u galuzI zelenogo turizmu (chastina persha)/ S.I. Sokolenko.[Elektronniy resurs]. Rezhim dostupu:http://ucluster.org/sokolenko/2009/09/stvorennya-mizhnarodnyx-klasteriv-u-galuzi-zelenogo-turizmu-chastina-persha/.
10. Yavorskiy Y.M. Turistichniy klaster, yak forma rozvitku galuzi. // Ukraiinskiy turizm. # 2, 2015. – s.56-57.