It was determined the moisture content in cooked sausages during the production, which was 55.9% in a sequential method of cutting, compared with parallel and accelerated methods. It is proved that cooked sausages, made in the cutter by the accelerated method, were characterized with the low moisture content.
According to the requirements of the state standard, the amount of moisture in cooked sausage products “Molochna” should not be more than 58%. Research has shown that sausages meet the required standards.
It was determined the organoleptic characteristics of the sausage “Molochna” which depend on the method of cutting. It was found that sausage products were characterized by higher organoleptic parameters in a consistent way of cutting.
According to the results of the experiment it is proved that the indicators of protein, fat, salt, sodium nitrite content, although they meet the requirements of the standard, but they differ from one another. According to the tasting indicators, the sausage “Molochna” tasted better because of adding 20% of water to the stuffing. Products with an average amount of added water were characterized by good appearance of sausages, which is an important indicator in the consumer appeal of products.
The lower value of the tasting qualities belonged to the “Molochna” sausages made with low amount of water. Sausages with medium amount of water were characterized by a better appearance, consistency, juiciness and taste.
The physical and chemical parameters of cooked sausages “Molochna”, produced at different duration of cutting, were investigated. The short cutting time was 4-6 minutes, the medium 8 was 10 minutes, the long one was 11-12 minutes. The lowest moisture content noticed in cooked sausages which were made with medium duration of cutting. Other different groups of sausages met the requirements of the state standards.
The study of the qualitative indicator of sausages was carried out in 3 control variants. The production was performed at low (8-10ºC), medium (12-14ºC) and elevated (15-18ºC) cutting temperature. The moisture content of the sausages during manufacture was 56.3% at a medium grinding temperature. The low moisture content was in the cooked sausages made at elevated temperature of water grinding.
During the experiment it was proved that the amount of water in the production affects the quality of the products. Studies have found that the moisture content of cooked sausages was 56.1% with the addition of a large amount of water. Lower moisture content was at cooked sausages with the addition of a small amount of water (ice). It was proved that at the medium cutting temperature (10-12ºC) the products had the highest tasting score.
Cutting temperature affects the quality of finished products. The optimum temperature of the finished minced meat after cutting was 12°C, with using high-speed cutters the minced meat temperature reached 20°C for 3 minutes of processing. It is found that the longer the grinding time is the lower temperature the meat must have.
Therefore, the technologies, used for the production of mince meat, affect the physical and chemical parameters of cooked sausages, depending on the parameters of the technological process.
Keywords: cooked sausages, technology, cutting, temperature of cutting, physical-chemical parameters, organoleptic parameters.
- Baklanov, A. A. (2017). Novye tehnologii prigotovlenija farsha varenyh kolbas. Pishhevye ingredienty :syr‘e I dobavki, 12-15.
- Verbelchuk, T. V., &Koshlan, Yu. O. (2016). Texnologiya vyrobnycztva varenyh kovbas v umovah tov VTF «Mar’yan» m. Zhytomyr. Texnologiyavyrobnycztva i pererobky produkciyitvarynnycztva, 6. 123-126.
- Gulyayev, V. M., Korniyenko, I. M., &Radchenko, O. S. (2015). Doslidzhennyaporivnyalnoyixarakterystyky kovbas – varenoyivyshhogosortu «likarska» tavlasnoruchvygotovlenoyidomashnoyikuryachoyizafizyko-ximichnymy vlastyvostyamy. Zbirnyknaukovyxpracz Dniprodzerzhynskogoderzhavnogotexnichnogouniversytetu. Texnichninauky,269-273.
- Donchenko, L. V., &Nadykta, V. D. (2012). Bezpekaxarchovoyisyrovyny taproduktivxarchuvannya. Kyyiv : Osnova. 105-107.
- DSTU 4436:2005 «Kovbasyvareni, sosysky, sardelky, khlibymiasni».
- Zharinov, O. I., &Yurkov, S. G. (2014). Texniko-texnologichniaspekty prygotuvannyam’yasnyxemulsij. M‘yasnaindustriya, 1. 31-34.
- Zhuravska, N. K., Aloxina, &L. T., Opryashenkova, L. M. (2006). Doslidzhennyatakontrol yakostim’yasaim’yasoproduktiv. M. :Nauka. 147-148.
- Zonyn, V. G. (2013). Suchasnevyrobnycztvokovbasnyxtasolono-kopchenyxvyrobiv. : Profesiya, 346-348.
- Petrychenko, O. A. (2008). Tendenciyarozvytkuefektyvnostigaluziskotarstva. Zbirnyknaukovyxpracz VDAU, 39. 45-55.
- Petrychenko, S. V., &Oleksiyenko, V. O. (2019). Vyznachennyatryvalostipidsushuvannyakovbasnyxvyrobiv. PraciTavrijskogoderzhavnogoagrotexnologichnogouniversytetu.19(2). 18-24 DOI: 10.31388/2078-0877-19-2-18-24.
- Prudnikov, V. (2001). M’yasnasyrovynadlyavyrobnycztvaproduktivdytyachogoxarchuvannya. TvarynnycztvoUkrayiny, 3.5-11.
- Sukmanov, V., Kirik, I., &Palash, A. (2019). Vlastyvostivarenyxkovbas, vyroblenyxizvykorystannyamvysokogotyskuRestorannyj i gotelnyjkonsaltyng. Innovaciyi, 2(1).59-80 DOI: http://doi.org/10/31866/2616-7422.214.171.1249.170412.
- Ushakov, F. O., Yakubchak, O. M., Tyutyun, A. I., &Kos’yanchuk, N. I. (2016). Organoleptychna i degustacijnaocinkakovbasnyxvyrobiv. NaukovidopovidiNacionalnogouniversytetubioresursivtapryrodokorystuvannya, 4(61). 2-9.