Scientific journal “Ukrainian Black Sea Region Agrarian Science” had been published since 1997 (according to Ukrainian Resolution №2/7, the 11th of September, 1997).It is published 4 times a year and contains the results of scientific researches on Agrarian, Economic, Vet and Technical sciences studied by scientists, graduate students and masters of Mykolayiv National Agrarian University and other educational institutions of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Articles are published in Ukrainian, Russian or English.
Scientific journal “Ukrainian Black Sea Region Agrarian Science” had been re-registrated by the State Registration Service in Ukrainian in January the 11th, 2013 and had received a Certificate KV №19669-9469PR.
The Scientific bulletin is in the category B of scientific professional publications included in the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine (sciences: Economics, Technical, Agricultural, Veterinary), in which the results of theses for obtaining the scientific degrees of the doctor of sciences and the doctor of philosophy (candidate of sciences) may be published (an orders of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, May 7, 2019, No. 612, July 11. 2019, No. 975).
The scientific journal “Ukrainian Black Sea Region Agrarian Science” accepts scientific articles in the following specialties:
- 051 Economics
- 071 Accounting and taxation
- 072 Finance, Banking and Insurance
- 073 Management
- 075 Marketing
- 076 Entrepreneurship, trade and stock-taking activities
- 101 Ecology
- 133 Sectoral engineering
- 181 Food Technology
- 183 Environmental protection technologies
- 201 Agronomy
- 202 Plant protection and quarantine
- 204 Technology of production and processing of livestock products
- 205 Forestry
- 207 Aquatic bioresources and aquaculture
- 208 Agroengineering
- 211 Veterinary Medicine
- 281 Public administration and management
- 292 International Economic Relations