In the article the necessity of the economic addition indicators is shown. It is necessary to create new terms ofmoney equivalents, which influences the efficiency of perennial grasses’ cultivation for the soil fertility and nitrogen accumulation in the soil.
Introduction. In modern conditions the issues environmental safety require in-depth analysis of economic, environmental and social aspects. The complexity of this assessment is to facilitate the production process to achieve the best results.
The aim of the study is to prove the necessity the to introduce the number of indicators of economic efficiency of cultivation of perennial grasses of cash equivalents of increase in soil fertility and accumulation of biological nitrogen in the soil.
The results of the research. The state of development of production of perennial grasses on farms in the South of Ukraine are analyzed. Installed violation and even the absence of science-based crop rotations. It is established that in the conditions of uncontrolled of production violation of these standards is observed. Business of farmers is oriented towards the production of more profitable technical crops comparing to perennial grasses. At the same time, the share of areas of perennial grasses for hay and green fodder still remains very low (1-2% at the rate of 8-10% in the rotation) in the structure of total sown area in the South of Ukraine. This also affects the deterioration of soil fertility. Every year due to the lack acreage under perennial leguminous grasses, such as alfalfa and sainfoin the loss of organic nitrogen, is increase, which could be accumulated in the soil, thereby reducing the use of chemical nitrogen fertilizers when growing following for perennial grasses in the rotation of crops.
The characteristic of perennial legumes to fix nitrogen in the soil can make it to be considered as a specific form of its product and to transform its natural accumulation in cash due to certain criteria.
It is advisable to add cash of equivalents increase of soil fertility economic indicators of determining of production efficiency of perennial leguminous grasses. The aim of these indicators is to assess accumulated humus and synthesized nitrogen in the soil after the use of perennial grasses. When calculating these indicators the significant factors are the price of manure, as the actual material prerequisite for the formation of humus, the price of nitrogen fertilizers and also crop productivity, which accumulates nitrogen and humus. In addition, the author proposes to apply correction factors, which vary depending on the climatic zone in which perennial fodder legumes herbs are grown.
Conclusion. When improving the methodology for determining the efficiency of agricultural production, particularly perennial grasses, it is necessary to consider the complexity of assessment according to environmental and economic aspects. Expanding the range of products of perennial grasses satisfies this requirement by biological nitrogen that allows the manufacturer to determine the cash equivalent of its accumulation in the soil, as well as economic benefits from savings on nitrogen fertilization under the following herbs for culture can comply with these reguirements.
N. Tsurkan. The additional indicators for assessing the efficiency of cultivation of perennial grasses.
1. Nahaichuk V. V. Osnovni rezervy znyzhennia vytrat silskohospodarskoho pidpryiemstva / V. V. Nahaichuk, T. V. Porytska // Nauka y ekonomika. – 2012. – # 1 (25). – S. 146-149.
2. Tsurkan N. The necessary directions of development of production of perennial grasses in the South of Ukraine [Elektronnyi resurs] / Natalya Tsurkan // Banats Journal of Biotechnology. – May, 2014. – Vol. 9. – R. 30-33. – Rezhym dostupu : http://www.bjbabe.ro/category/volume-1-may/volume-9-may/page/2/.
3. Chypliaka S. P. Nasinnytstvo bahatorichnykh trav [Elektronnyi resurs] / S. P. Chypliaka, M. V. Podliesnyi // Ahrobiznes sohodni. – 2013. – # 5 (252). – Rezhym dostupu : http://www.agro-business.com.ua/2010-06-11-12-53-00/1506-2013-04-08-12-29-02.html.
4. Antypova L. K. Vyrobnytstvo nasinnia liutserny v Stepu Ukrainy / L. K. Antypova // Mykolaiv : MDAU, 2009. – 227 s.
5. Markin O. M. Rodiuchist gruntiv Zaporizkoi oblasti – mynule i sohodennia / O. M. Markin, O. V. Holovchenko, S. R. Mykhailova // Nauk. pratsi : nauk.-metod. zhurnal. Ekolohiia. – Mykolaiv: MDHU im. P. Mohyly, 2008. – T. 81. – Vyp. 68. – S. 21-23.
Ключевое название (Key title):
Vìsnik agrarnoï nauki Pričornomor'â (Online)
Сокращенное ключевое название (Abbreviated key title):
Vìsn. agrar. nauki Pričornomor'â (Online)
Параллельное название (Parallel title):
Ukrainian Black Sea region agrarian science