V. Gamayunova, doctor of agricultural sciences, professor
I. Moskva, post graduate student
Nikolaev National Agrarian University, Nikolaev, Ukraine
The article contains the research results concerning the influence of using the advanced farming techniques on the leaf-area duration increasing of Stepovuy 1 variety of Camelina sativa L. Crantz. Research has shown that the highest index of the leaf-area duration of the false flax spring plants was after foliar application at the blooming period by Escort-Bio.
It was specified that using the modern plant growth regulators influences a lot on the leaf-area duration of false flax spring.
The highest index was at the blooming period and increased under the influence of the preseeding treatment at the main growing periods by modern biologies and background preseeding treatment by mineral fertilizers. The maximum assimilating area of Camelina sativa L. Crantz plants was after background preseeding treatment by N₁₅P₁₅K₁₅ and three-time foliar application (at the seadling period, at the blooming period and at the grain-filling period) by Escort-Bio. It was 9,60 thous. /hа 3-year average. But if was defined that assimilating area was almost the same after only one-time foliar application (at the blooming period) either by Escort-Bio or other biologies and by Crystalon yellow multiple-nutrient fertilizer treatment.
It was specified that the assimilating area of Camelina sativa L. Crantz plants increased a lot after preseeding treatment by Mochevin-K6 and Escort-Bio. So at the blooming period the three-year average index was 26,8-39,4%. And by adding the foliar application at the main growing periods with N₁₅P₁₅K₁₅ background and Crystalon yellow treatment the three-year average index increased by 42,9-51,6%.
Keyword: false flax spring (Camelina sativa L. Crantz), leaf-area duration, growth regulators.
1. Nichiporovich A. A. Fotosinteticheskayadeyatelnost i putipovyisheniyaeYoproduktivnosti / A. A. Nichiporovich. – V sb.: Teoreticheskieosnovyifotosinteticheskoyproduktivnosti. – M. : Nauka, 1972. – S. 12–16.
2. Musiienko M. M. Fiziolohiiaroslyn / M. M. Musiienko. – K.: Fitosotsiotsentr, 2001. – 392 s.
3. Maslichnyiekulturyidlyapischevogoispolzovaniya v Rossii (problemyiselektsiisortiment) : monografiya / [Kutuzova S. N., Gavrikova V. A., Dubovskaya A. G. i dr.]. – SPb. : VIR, 1998. – 70 s.
4. Rozhkovan V. Ryzhii — alternatyvnaoliinakulturataperspektyvyyiirozvytku / V. Rozhkovan // Propozytsiia. — 2003. — №1. — S.46–47.
5. Barbarych A. I. ZhyrooliiniroslynyUkrainy / A. I. Barbarych, O. M. Dubovyk, D. V. Strelko. – K: Naukovadumka, 1973. – 132 s.
6. Komarova I. B. Ryizhik – perspektivnayamaslichnayakultura / I. B. Komarova, V. V. Rozhkovan // Naukovo–tekhnichnyi biuleten IOK UAAN. – Zaporizhzhia. – 2001. – Vyp. 6. – S. 74 – 77.
7. Klishchenko S. Yak i dliachohovyroshchuiutyaryiryzhii / S. Klishchenko, M. Slisarchuk // Agroexpert. — 2009. — №5(10). — S.8–10.
8. Voskresenskaya G. S. Ryizhik / G. S. Voskresenskaya. — M.: Selhozgiz, 1952. — 47 s.
9. Semenova E. F. Maslichnyiyryizhik: biologiya, tehnologiya, effektivnost / E. F. Semenova, V. I. Buyankin, A. S. Tarasov. — Novocherkassk: Temp, 2005. — 88 s.