Ukraine has all the prerequisites for the intensive development of inbound tourism. For the tourism sector of Ukraine, recent years have become quite difficult.
According to the United Nations World Tourism Organization for the period from 2011 to 2018, the number of people who visited Ukraine with a travel company, generally decreased from 234 thousand to 52 thousand.
Therefore, there is a need to intensify efforts to develop activities aimed at creating packages of tourist services by enterprises engaged in the host regions, accommodation, food, transportation, leisure, etc. and promote them on world markets.
Prospects for the spread of tourism activities based on the study of conditions and features of its implementation in Lviv and Mykolaiv regions, developed recommendations for the formation of comprehensive tourism proposals for the development of inbound tourism in the regions.
The attractiveness of the national tourism sector stimulates the growth of tourist flows and ensures the socio-economic development of the country.
Historically, Lviv region is a region where the prospects of the tourism and resort industry were and remain one of the best in Ukraine. The Nikolaev area has much more modest achievements in the field of tourism, and needs fuller realization of available potential.
The comparative success of Lviv region in the field of tourism is quite obvious, but today, along with a number of positive trends, there are a number of problematic issues that hinder the development of tourism, recreation and sanatorium-resort sphere of the region.
Therefore, their quick and effective solution (or minimization of their impact) will create the necessary conditions for improving the quality of tourist services.
A promising direction of intensification of tourist flows not only in a particular region, but also the continuation of routes to potentially attractive tourist centers of Ukraine, is the formation of complex products based on a combination of potentials of different regions of the country.
The results of the analysis indicate that the main problem in the regions is the lack of Tourism Development Programs where the list of effective measures at the regional and local levels is clearly defined.
Such measures should primarily include: the formation of competitive tourism products; providing safe and comfortable transport services, accommodation, meals; advanced training of staff working in the tourism industry.
Keywords: Potential, tourism, inbound tourism, tourist product.
- Holovne upravlinnya statystyky u Lvivskiy oblasti Kilkist turystiv, obsluhovanykh turoperatoramy ta turahentamy, za vydamy turyzmu (2000—2019) https://www.lv.ukrstat.gov.ua/ukr/si/infphp?vid=1&code=24&ozn_news=1&show=1&show2=1 [Data ostannoho dostupu 03.08.2020]
- Holovne upravlinnya statystyky u Mykolayivskiy oblasti Kilkist turystiv, obsluhovanykh turoperatoramy ta turahentamy, za vydamy turyzmu (2000—2019) http://www.mk.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [Data ostannoho dostupu08.2020]
- Honcharenko I. V. Stratehichni napryamy realizatsiyi rekreatsiynoho potentsialu rehionu//Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky prychornomorʺya . № 4 2015r.s.13-19.
- Kadacka Yu. A. «Religijnij turizm v Ukrayini» Predmet «Marketing turizma» [Elektronnij resurs] – Rezhim dostupu: http://tourism-book.com/books/book-29/chapter-1346/.
- Lyubiceva O.O. Rinok turistichnih poslug, K.:Alterpres, 2002.– 436
- Mihajlovskij M.O «V’yiznij turizm»/ M.O.Mihajlovskij, P.F. Koval, O.Alyeshugina, G.P.Andryeyeva, O.O.Zelenska, T.V.Grigor’yeva, O.G.Parhomenko, V.B.Dudko, S.I. Bondar. Nizhin, Vidavnictvo Luk’yanenko V.V., 2010. –304 s.
- Programa rozvitku turizmu ta kurortiv u Mikolayivskij oblasti na 2016-2020 roki. https://www.mk-oblrada.gov.ua/oblasni-programy
- Programa rozvitku turizmu, kurortiv i rekreaciyi u Lvivskij oblasti na 2018 – 2020 roki Rezhim dostupu: https://loda.gov.ua/upload/users_files/ 32/upload/Programa%20rozvYtku%20turYzmu%2C%20kurortiv%20i%20rekreacii%20u%20L.o.%20na%202018-2020%20rokY.pdf
- Profesijna yuridichna sistema, slovnik zakonodavchih terminiv Rezhim dostupu: http://zakon.nau.ua/doc/?uid=1078.14233.0.
- Statistichnij zbirnik«RegioniUkrayini»2019 Derzhavna sluzhba statistiki Ukrayini Za redakciyeyu I.Ye. Vernera Vidpovidalnij za vipusk M.B. Timonina 2018. – 315s.
- U .N . Economic and Social Council, Final Report o f the United N ations Conference o f International Travel and Tourism, E/3839, E/Conf. 47/14. Sept. 26, 1963. – P. 1.
- Country Profile – Inbound Tourism https://www.unwto.org/country-profile-inbound-tourism