The article gives us the analysis of energy efficiency technology elements of Natalka variety soft winter wheat production in the conditions of the southern steppe of Ukraine. The results showed that terms of sowing and seeding rates also influence at the value of the energy accumulation in a grain of winter wheat. The highest level (74,3 GJ/ha) of the reachersed energy indicator was reached in sowing on October 10th with the seeding rate of 5 million similar seeds/ha. The lowest indicator was formed at 49,0 GJ/ha in variants with sowing date on September 10th with the seeding rate of 3 million similar seeds/ha.
By decreasing the seeding rate from 5 to 3 million similar seeds the spending of total energy in soft winter wheat decreased to 1,5 and 3,1 GJ/ha.
Energy increases by growing soft winter wheat of Natalka variety gained its maximum level (42,7 GJ/ha) on October 10th with the seeding rate and norms of sowing similar seeds 5 million/ha, while the power factor was 2,35. Thus, the sowing of soft winter wheat on October 10th in compare with the previously recommended period on September 30th caused the increasing of energy efficiency indicators in average seeding rate from 2,15 to 2,35, or 7,3%.
The highest level (9,8 GJ/t) of grain energy-capacity was reached in the period of sowing on September 10th with the seeding rate of similar seeds 5 million/ha and the lowest level was 6,7 GJ/t for sowing in the period of October 10th and the seeding rate of 3 million similar seeds per ha. Increasing the seeding rate from 3 to 5 million similar seeds per ha caused the increasing of grain energy-capacity in the cultivation of 1 ton of soft winter wheat from 6,7-9,3 to 6,9- 9,8 GJ/t or 3,0 – 5,4%. During the sowing on October 10th this indicator number was minimal and the average seeding rate was 6,8 GJ, and by planting it on September 30th, 20th, 10th we observed its increasing for 9,3 – 26,1%.
Assessment energy effi ciency of soft winter wheat dependence terms of sowing and seeding rate.
1. Metodyka enerhetychnoi otsinky efektyvnosti tekhnolohii vyrobnytstva zerna [Elektronnyi resurs] / V.O. Kompaniiets, O.I. Zheliazkov, A.O. Kulyk // Biul. Inst. silskoho hospodarstva stepovoi zony. – 2014. – # 6. – S. 118-124. – Rezhym dostupu: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/bisg_2014_6_26.
2. Tararyko Yu.A. Formyrovanye ustoichyvыkh ahroэkosystem. – DYA, 2007. – 560 s.
3. Ohinskyi A. Osnovni napriamy optymizatsii enerhospozhyvannia v silskomu hospodarstvi Ukrainy / A. Ohinskyi // Ekonomika Ukrainy. – 1998. − # 4. – S. 72-77.
4. Tarariko Yu.O. Enerhetychna otsinka system zemlerobstva i tekhnolohii vyroshchuvannia silskohospodarskykh kultur: metodychni rekomendatsii / Yu.O. Tarariko, O.Ye. Nesmashna, L.D. Hlushchenko. – K.: Nora-print, 2001. – 59 s.
5. Shevchenko O.O. Produktyvnist ozymoi pshenytsi zalezhno vid poperednykiv, dobryv ta obrobitku gruntu v Stepu Ukrainy: avtoref. na zdobuttia nauk. stupenia kand. s.- h. nauk: spets. 06.01.01 «Zahalne zemlerobstvo» / O.O. Shevchenko – Dnipropetrovsk, 2002. – s. 16.
6. Berdnikova O.H. Produktyvnist sortiv pshenytsi ozymoi zalezhno vid foniv zhyvlennia ta zroshennia v umovakh pivdnia Ukrainy.: avtoref. na zdobuttia nauk. stupenia kand. s.- h. nauk: spets. 06.01.09 «Roslynnytstvo» / O. H. Berdnikova – Kherson, 2012. – s. 16.
7. Yarchuk I.I. Bioenerhetychna efektyvnist zastosuvannia mineralnykh dobryv pid ozymu tverdu pshenytsiu / I.I. Yarchuk // Visnyk Derzhavnoi ahroekolohichnoi akademii Ukrainy. Ahroekolohiia. – 2001. – # 2. – S. 44–48.
8. Zolotukhina Z.V. Otsinka ekonomichnoi ta bioenerhetychnoi efektyvnosti vyroshchuvannia ozymoi pshenytsi z vykorystanniam rehuliatora rostu AKM / Z.V.Zolotukhina, V.V. Kalytka // Visn. ahrar. nauky Prychornomoria. – 2013. – Vyp. 2. – S. 89-94.
9. Hyrka A.D. Ahrobiolohichni osnovy formuvannia produktyvnosti ozymykh ta yarykh zernovykh kultur u pivnichnomu Stepu Ukrainy: dys. dok. s.- h. nauk: 06.01.09 / Hyrka Anatolii Dmytrovych – D., 2015. – 353 s.
10. Medvedovskyi O.K. Enerhetychnyi analiz intensyvnykh tekhnolohii v silskohospodarskomu vyrobnytstvi / O.K. Medvodovskyi, P.I. Ivanenko. – K. : Urozhai, 1988. – 206 s.